amazon: Amazon app quiz October 5, 2021: Get answers to these five questions to win Rs 5,000 in Amazon Pay balance – Times of India
A contestant needs to answer all the questions correctly to be eligible to win this lucrative prize. The Amazon app quiz has questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
This Amazon quiz is strictly an app only quiz. You have to login to the app to play the quiz. You can enter the competition only through your Amazon’s mobile app.
The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till midnight (12 am next day). There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw. Winners of today’s quiz will be announced later on October 6.
Here are the questions of today’s Amazon app daily quiz along with their correct answers that can help you win Rs 5,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- Dahi Handi is a festival associated with which occasion that fell on 30th August this year?
- The independence day of which country is also known as Hari Merdeka?
- After Mariyappan Thangavelu went into quarantine due to possible exposure to COVID-19, who was named India’s Tokyo Paralympics flag bearer?
- This is the European Commission Berlaymont building located in which city?
- This is a famous monument located in which city?
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here