Amazon app quiz August 25, 2021: Get answers to these five questions to win Rs 50,000 in Amazon Pay balance – Times of India
The daily app quiz comprises five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize.
For those unaware, Amazon quiz is an app only quiz. It is available only on Amazon’s mobile app. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till 12 midnight. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw.
Results of today’s quiz will be announced on August 26.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 50,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- Which Dutch DJ teamed up with U2’s Bono and the Edge to record “We Are The People”, an official song for Euro 2020?
- What did a still unknown person or group of people invent in 2008, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto?
- Whose record did Novak Djokovic break when he became World No. 1 for 311 weeks?
- Who is credited with inventing, building and flying the world’s first version of this vehicle?
- These insects play a major role in which of the following processes?
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here