Amazon app quiz July 21, 2021: Get answers to these five questions to win Rs 25,000 Amazon Pay balance – Times of India
As part of today’s quiz, the e-tailer is giving you a chance to win a Rs 25,000 Amazon Pay balance. The winners will be able to use this balance for paying bills, recharges and also for shopping on Amazon. You just have to answer five simple questions to win this prize money.
Each of the five questions consists of four options and you have to select the correct answer.
The winner of the quiz will be selected by Amazon via the method of lucky draw by the end of the day. The participants will have to answer all the five questions correctly in order to become part of the lucky draw. To participate in the Amazon app quiz make sure that you have the updated version of the app. The quiz will remain live till 12 pm today.
So, here are the five questions of today’s Amazon app quiz:
- What Is The Indigenously Built Sajag, That Was Recently Commissioned Into The Indian Coast Guard?
- Which Country’s Most Volatile Volcano Is Mount Merapi?
- Abdulla Shahid Is The First President-Elect Of The General Assembly From Which Country In The History Of The UN?
- What Type Of Construction Method Does This Building Showcase?
- What Type Of Weapon Was Famously Used By These Soldiers?
For all the latest Technology News Click Here