Amazon app quiz May 19, 2021: Get answers to these questions and win Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay balance – Times of India
The daily app quiz has six questions that a user must answer correctly to win the prize. The quiz questions are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
For those unaware, Amazon quiz is an app only quiz. It is available only on Amazon’s mobile app. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till 12 midnight. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw.
Results of today’s quiz will be announced on May 20.
Here are questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 15,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- Which of these phrases can you use on Alexa to take you to the games page?
All of these
- Indian Army’s Lieutenant Colonel Bharat Pannu recently broke a Guinness World Record in which of the following areas?
Fastest solo cycling
- Recently which band featured in an Amul advertisement due to their upcoming single ‘Butter’?
- Which of these countries has reportedly decided to drop out of the forthcoming Tokyo Olympics?
- Name this animal, who was Elle Woods’ pet in Legally Blonde?
- Whose soldiers discovered this famous stone written with three scripts, held in the British Museum?
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here