Amazon app quiz November 15, 2021: Get answers to these five question and win Rs 5,000 in Amazon Pay balance – Times of India
There are usually five questions in the quiz. A participant must answer all five questions correctly to become eligible for the quiz prize. The questions are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
The quiz is available on Amazon’s Android as well as iOS mobile app. It starts daily at 12am and runs through 24 hours. Amazon daily quiz has one winner who is generally chosen via lucky draw.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 5,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- According to a BBC report which was the world’s most downloaded app in the year 2020?
- Who was the last woman before Emma Raducanu to win the US Open title without dropping a set?
- What is the codename for the plan for what will happen in the United Kingdom following Queen Elizabeth II’s death?
Operation London Bridge
- This is the flag of which territory that is part of Great Britain?
- Who was the first woman pilot to fly solo across the ocean, bordering this country on the east?
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here