Amazon app quiz October 12, 2021: Get answers to these five questions to win Rs 25,000 in Amazon Pay balance – Times of India
A contestant needs to answer all the questions correctly to be eligible to win this lucrative prize. The Amazon app quiz has questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs.
This Amazon quiz is strictly an app only quiz. You have to login to the app to play the quiz. You can enter the competition only through your Amazon’s mobile app.
The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till midnight (12 am next day). There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw. Winners of today’s quiz will be announced later on October 13.
Here are the questions of today’s Amazon app daily quiz along with their correct answers that can help you win Rs 25,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- In August 2021, who became the first Indian woman to win two Olympic medals?
- In August 2021, which Hollywood actress welcomed a baby boy named Cosmo with her husband, Colin Jost?
- Australia’s High Commissioner to India referred to the Indian hockey player Savita Punia by what phrase in 2021?
Great Wall of India
- Identify the country this flag belongs to.
- This famous monument is located in which city?
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here