Amazon reveals Great Indian Festival deals on iPhone 11, OnePlus Nord and more
Amazon Great Indian Festival begins this week. The e-commerce giant will be offering deals across categories including smartphones, appliances, TVs, consumer electronics, fashion & beauty, Amazon Devices, home & kitchen and more. The Great Indian Festival starts on October 3, 2021. Prime members to get early access.
The Great Indian Festival would include over 1,000 new product launches from brands such as Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Sony, Apple, Boat, Lenovo, HP, Asus, Fossil, Levi’s, BIBA, Allen Solly, Adidas, American Tourister, Prestige, Eureka Forbes, Bosch, Pigeon, Bajaj, Big muscles, Lakme, Maybelline, Forest Essentials, The Body Shop, WOW, Nivea, Dabur, P&G, Tata Tea, Huggies, Pedigree , Sony PS5, Microsoft Xbox, Hasbro, Funskool, Philips, Vega and more.
Here are some of the top deals & offers on smartphones
- Up to 40% off on Smartphones and Accessories with offers on bestselling models across all price bands
- OnePlus 9 Series at its lowest ever prices with savings of up to ₹10,000 along with additional up to ₹3,000 off on exchange on select devices and up to 9 months No Cost EMI.
- The OnePlus 9R, OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro will be available at their lowest ever starting prices of ₹36,999, ₹46,999 and ₹60,999 respectively. Customers can avail additional up to ₹7,000 off with HDFC bank cards.
- OnePlus Nord 2 and Nord CE 5G will also get Extra ₹1,000 off on exchange on select devices and additional 10% instant discount on HDFC Bank cards. Buyers can get additional ₹1,000 off with coupons on the 12GB variant of the OnePlus Nord 2.
- Lowest Price ever on iPhone 11- The iPhone 11 will now be available for just ₹38,999 during Prime Early Access.
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G will be available during the event with an introductory offer of ₹1000 coupon discount starting ₹25,999 net price.
- Flat 55% savings on the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G. Get the 5G smartphone for just ₹36,999
- Customers can also get offers on the entire Samsung M series range, including up to 30% off on top rated smartphones, bank offers and up to 9 month No Cost EMI
- The Samsung M12 with 48MP quad camera and 6,000 mAh battery will be available at its lowest price ever of ₹9,499. Samsung M32 with 64MP camera and FHD+ Samoled 90Hz refresh display will be available for ₹12,499. The Samsung M32 5G with 5G support, will be available at ₹16,999
- Prime Customers will additionally get free screen replacement of 6 months along with purchase of select Samsung M-Series smartphones
- The iQOO Z5 5G will be available at an introductory offer of up to ₹3000 off with coupons and HDFC Bank offer taking the net effective price of the iQOO Z5 5G to ₹20,990 (8+128GB).
- The iQOO Z3 5G and iQOO 7 5G will be available for flat ₹17,990 and ₹29,990 respectively with flat savings of up to ₹2000. Additional discount of up to ₹3000 with HDFC Bank Cards and up to 9 month No Cost EMI. Prime Customers will additionally get free screen replacement of 6 months along with the purchase of iQOO smartphones.
- The newly launched Redmi 10 Prime that comes with a 50MP AI Quad Camera and Helio G88 chip will be available for ₹11,999
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G with Snapdragon 778G 5G, AMOLED Display will be available for ₹26,999
- 10% off on Redmi 9A, Redmi 9 and Redmi Note 10 Series
- The Mi 11X 5G will be available for ₹26,999
Never miss a story! Stay connected and informed with Mint.
our App Now!!
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here