Feature: Sekaya Botanic Infusion Now in Teabags
I’m a self-confessed tea addict. I find drinking tea relaxing and comforting especially upon waking up in the morning or before going to bed at night. I’ve tried different kinds of tea already and according to research, drinking tea has health benefits for the mind and body. From black, green, oolong, and red, there’s a lot of variety to choose from. It’s also available in forms like loose-leaf, powdered, and teabags.
Heads up, tea fanatics! Sekaya Botanic Infusion is making it easier for everyone to enjoy a cup of its botanical blends any time of the day. The curated range of infusions, originally introduced in loose-leaf format, now comes in eco-friendly teabags, so you can conveniently steep and sip to enhance your health and assist the body’s self-healing functions. Scroll down to know more about Sekaya Botanic Infusion and types of tea that are currently available in the market 🙂
|Feature: Sekaya Botanic Infusion Now in Teabags
L-R: Aftermeal Treat, Immune Brew and Skin Cleanse
Sekaya Botanic Infusion
These different infusions serve different functions, helping with health concerns from stomach discomfort, sleep quality, to mental alertness. Each blend is put together based on the therapeutic properties of its ingredients (sourced from certified USDA organic farms no less) and is largely a combination of leaves, barks, roots, seeds, and fruits of different plants known for their traditional medicinal value.
The new format makes sure that the experience is delightful and safe for every infusion drinker with teabags made of plant-derived materials that are biodegradable and non-toxic. This is especially important as other materials may leach chemicals and microplastics into the drink. The brand is also using pyramid teabags to give the botanicals more room to freely float around and release each infusion’s flavor, aroma, and phytoactives, and nutrients, so you can fully enjoy all its benefits.
And just like the Filipino plant-based brand’s other products, all Sekaya Botanic Infusion variants are made with 100% organic plant ingredients that are non-GMO and non-irradiated and have been certified organic by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the Quality Assurance International (QAI).
|Feature: Sekaya Botanic Infusion|
Sekaya Botanic Infusion Variants (available in both loose-leaf and the new teabags) in reusable cans of 16 teabags starting at P550 and boxes of 8 teabags starting at P275.
- Aftermeal Treat– that helps alleviate stomach discomfort after a meal
- Cozy Calm– perfect to drink after a stressful day.
- Easy Nightcap– helps relieve stress and tension for better quality sleep.
- Energy Mix– to assists in keeping your mental focus
- Gentle Detox– to strengthen the body’s daily detoxification actions.
- Liver Vitality– helps keep your liver healthy so it can do its job of flushing out toxins.
- Skin Cleanse– helps with clearing the skin of impurities in a natural way.
- Pu-erh Trim– for managing cholesterol and weight.
Sekaya Immune Brew
- A brand new infusion that is exclusively available in teabags, to help address a priority health concern, and one that you would gladly drink up daily.
- Specifically created to strengthen the body’s immunity, contains organic echinacea purpurea herb, lemon balm leaves, olive leaf, elderflower, lemon peel, elderberries, goldenseal herb, and ginger root to help up your defenses and keep the common flu and simple infections at bay.
|Feature: Sekaya Botanic Infusion Now in Teabags|
For more information about Sekaya Prescribing Nature
Follow them on Instagram: @sekayaph
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest LifeStyle News Click Here