Flipkart daily trivia quiz September 9, 2021: Get answers to these questions and win gifts, discount vouchers and Flipkart Super coins – Times of India
In order to win these prizes, one has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly. Flipkart daily trivia quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs.
The quiz is available under the Games zone section. Each question has four options to choose the correct answer from.
Only the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- Surya magazine was edited by which Indian politician?
- Which company acquired the oral care brands Promise, Babool and Meswak in 2005?
- Among batsmen with more than 10,000 Test runs, who has the highest average?
- Which of these cities never served as the capital of the Mughal emperor Akbar?
- What did Marie Curie name the first chemical she discovered?
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here