Google bans 150 Android apps! Don’t delay in deleting them from your phone
The victim does not immediately notice the impact of the theft, and the likelihood of it continuing for months before detection is high, with little to no recourse to get the money back.
It’s thought the tactic has already led to hundreds of millions of Euros being stolen.
Google has now been informed of the infected apps and banned them from the Play Store but it’s vital that you check your device and remove any applications from the list which can be found here.
Here are a few of the most popular apps that have been infected with the GriftHorse Trojan.
• Handy Translator Pro • 1 million downloads
• Heart Rate and Pulse Tracker • 500,000 downloads
• Bus – Metrolis 2021 • 500,000 downloads
• Fingerprint Changer • 500,000 downloads
• Bus Driving Simulator • 500,000 downloads
• OFFRoaders – Survive • 500,000 downloads
• Amazing Video Editor • 500,000 downloads
• Horoscope : Fortune • 100,000 downloads
• PhoneControl Block Spam Calls • 100,000 downloads
• SnapLens – Photo Translator • 100,000 downloads
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here