Hurricane season 2021: What do you put in your first-aid kit?
Stock your first-aid kit with these items and store it in a waterproof container:
• Sterile adhesive bandages in assorted sizes.
• Sterile gauze pads and roller bandages in a variety of sizes.
• Hypoallergenic adhesive tape.
• Scissors and tweezers.
• Needle, for sewing and removing splinters.
• Bars of soap in their own plastic bags or waterproof containers.
• Petroleum jelly to relieve itching.
• Ointments for burns and cuts.
• Aspirin, acetaminophen and antacid tablets.
• Ointments for babies’ teething
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest LifeStyle News Click Here