intel: Why these Windows users should update their PC right now – Times of India
As per Intel, the Wi-Fi driver addresses the bug that causes Wi-Fi connection timeout in PCs running on Windows 10 or Windows 11 operating system. According to WindowsLatest, the issue may take place due to the Access Point channel switch request. The update also fixes the bug where few users were not able to connect some wireless adapters to WPA/AES wireless profile. The update is available for these adapters – AX201, AX200, 9560, 9260, 9462, 9461, 8265, 8260, 7265, 3165 and 3168.
Apart from this, the company has fixed a bug where low sound quality could be noticed while using certain Bluetooth soundbars during calls. If you want to identify your Intel wireless adapter, you can follow these steps:
- Locate the taskbar in the bottom-right corner of your desktop.
- Select the wireless icon Wireless icon.
- Select Network & Internet settings.
- Select Wi-Fi on the left if not already selected, then select Hardware properties.
- The product is listed in the Description field. You can identify your Intel adapter from the description.
You can check whether you have received the update through Intel’s Driver & Support. You can also download and install the latest driver updates from the official Intel website.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here