Non-Invasive Testing Market Predicted to Grow at 14.8% CAGR from 2022-2031, as per TMR Analysis
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, May 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — As per the business report on the non-invasive prenatal testing market by TMR, the global industry was worth USD 2.1 Bn in 2022. It is estimated to exceed the value of USD 8.4 Bn by 2031.
Non-invasive prenatal testing is the screening method used for genetic tests. Introduction of sequencing technologies, such as next-generation sequencing, helps in the identification of micro-deletions, aneuploidies, and trisomy of chromosomes. It also facilitates the accurate identification of genetic abnormalities. Being non-invasive, these procedures have gained immense attention. Thus, global business growth is projected to be rapid during the forecast period of 2022-2031.
Request for a sample PDF report with Latest Industry Insights at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=374
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market: Growth Drivers
- High prevalence of genetic disorders across the globe provides significant opportunities for industry growth. Rise in incidence of chromosomal abnormalities worldwide has opened new revenue generation opportunities for the global market.
- Increase in prevalence of Turner’s syndrome and Down’s syndrome among newborn babies is anticipated to drive the market demand for non-invasive prenatal testing. The accuracy of treatment procedures and short duration required for the procedure have made them popular among patients.
- Growth in instances of delayed pregnancies have led to various syndromes in newborns. Motherhood beyond the age of 30 can cause risks and lead to chromosomal abnormalities. Rise in maternal age has increased the demand for non-invasive prenatal testing. This is propelling the market. Furthermore, various complications may arise due to the high age factor of first-time mothers, thus resulting in high-risk pregnancies. However, safety and accuracy offered by these tests have opened new avenues for the growth of the global industry.
- The transition in work culture and shift in dietary patterns have led to mutations in the fetus, thus increasing the chances of hereditary diseases. Hence, the global business is projected to witness lucrative growth.
- Increase in awareness regarding women’s health has led to the detection and diagnosis of genetic disorders in the prenatal stage. Gynecologists are concerned about unsafe pregnancies owing to the complications that can be created due to delayed pregnancies. Hospitals and clinics are widely adopting non-invasive prenatal testing procedures due to concerns regarding women’s health. Rise in initiatives by various healthcare organizations to create awareness regarding genetic abnormalities associated with high-risk pregnancies is creating promising growth opportunities for the market.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=374
Key Findings of Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market
- The MaterniT21 test type segment is anticipated to witness significant growth due to the integrated genetics and trustworthy reputation. Furthermore, this type has proved to be favorable to singleton pregnancies, thus bolstering the segment growth.
- The trisomy application segment is likely to expand significantly in the near future due to the rise in incidence of Down’s syndrome and high-risk pregnancies. The efficiency of trisomy procedures has created immense growth opportunities for the segment.
- The next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology segment held leading market share in 2021. This is ascribed to its significant popularity among other non-invasive prenatal test type. Furthermore, majority of commercial NIPT tests are based on NGS technology test type. Consequently, improvement in testing capabilities and government initiatives for funding healthcare infrastructure have opened novel growth avenues for the segment.
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market: Regional Dynamics
North America is estimated to witness lucrative growth trajectory due to the increase in maternal age and ailments related to it in the region. Europe is projected to exhibit incremental growth owing to the high prevalence of genetic abnormalities and novel product launches in the region. Asia Pacific is also projected to experience substantial market growth, owing to high demand for non-invasive testing procedures due to escalating cases of chromosomal aneuploidies in the region.
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market: Competition Perspective
Leading players operating in the global market have invested significantly in creating novel technologies to upgrade non-invasive testing procedures. Novel product launches and availability of an array of service providers for these procedures in the global business have contributed to the business growth.
Strategic collaborations and mergers and acquisitions have increased the market reach of companies. Introduction of novel screening technologies has led to an important role in public welfare from these players. The new features are user-friendly and advanced.
Key players in the market are:
- Illuminia Inc
- PerElmer Inc
- Natera Inc
- Agilent Technologies Inc
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Pacific Biosciences
Browse the Full Report with Facts and Figures of the Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market at: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=374<ype=S
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market: Segmentation
- Micro-deletions Symptoms
- Others (including sex chromosomes disorders)
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Stay connected with us on social media platform for instant update click here to join our Twitter, & Facebook
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Health News Click Here
For the latest news and updates, follow us on Google News.