OPSC Medical Officers final result declared; 786 qualified – Times of India
The candidates who have appeared for the OPSC Medical Officers recruitment can visit the official website of OPSC — opsc.gov.in — to check and download their results.
The Commission has provisionally selected 786 candidates in order of merit decided jointly by the career assessment as per the marks furnished by the candidates and marks secured in Computer Based Recruitment Examination for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical & Health Service cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department.
You have successfully cast your vote
Candidates should note that the list is purely provisional as it has been prepared basing upon information furnished by the candidates in their online application forms in relation to marks secured by them in 10th, 12th, and MBBS examinations, subject to physical verification of the documents, as per the terms and conditions of the recruitment rules before joining of the candidates in the service.
How to check OPSC Medical Officer final result?
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the OPSC Medical Officer final result.
1. Go to the official website of OPSC — opsc.gov.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Recommendation Notice-Recruitment to the Post of Medical Officers(Asst. Surgeon) (Advt. No. 09 of 2020-21)”
3. It will direct to a new page of the OPSC website
4. OPSC Medical Officer final result will be displayed on the screen
5. Download and take a print out of the same for future reference
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Education News Click Here