Power-wash cleaning do’s and don’ts
A power washer is a versatile machine that can help restore sparkle and shine to a variety of surfaces in your home. If you don’t want to invest in your own power washer, they are readily available for rent at home supply and hardware stores. However, before you enthusiastically hook up the hose and douse every surface in a powerful spray, there are some precautions you should take. Here is a helpful guide to power-wash cleaning do’s and don’ts.
Be safe when power-wash cleaning.
Before you begin any power-wash job, it’s important to protect yourself from the powerful blasts generated by the machine. That includes:
- Wearing the proper protective gear for your face, eyes and hands.
- Staying clear of the nozzle and following all manufacturer’s instructions.
- Attaching any accessories before beginning your power-wash cleaning.
- Never leaving the machine unattended.
- Never pointing the power wash nozzle at people, animals or any surface that’s unable to withstand the force of the blast.
Try these tips when power-wash cleaning.
A power washer is intended for outside surfaces only. There are some general tips and tricks that can help you use it more efficiently. In general:
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest LifeStyle News Click Here