Realme X3, X3 SuperZoom starts receiving Android 11 update in India – Times of India
NEW DELHI: Smartphone maker Realme has started rolling out Android 11 update for Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom smartphones in India. Along with Android 11, both smartphones will also get Realme UI 2.0.
The company claims that Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 brings unlimited customisations. The update comes with version number A.53 (RMX2081PU_11.A.53 ) and it also brings the latest Android security patch to the two smartphones.
The company also said that it is an incremental update and it will be rolled out to a limited number of users. Realme said, “In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout.
The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.”
Realme also advises users to fully charge the smartphone before downloading and installing the update.
Here’s the complete changelog of the update:
Personalise the user interface to make it your own
• You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colours from your photos.
• Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
• Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
• You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode.
• Optimised the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
• Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
• You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
• Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
• Optimised vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
• Optimised “Auto brightness”.
• You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
• Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
• Added “System cloner”: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
• You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
• More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
• Optimised “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
• Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
• You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
• You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
• Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
• Optimised the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
• You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
• You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
• Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
• Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
• Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
• Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
• Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here