The Global Indwelling Catheters Market to Register Substantial Growth with a CAGR of 8.78% by 2027 | DelveInsight
New York, USA, June 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Indwelling Catheters Market to Register Substantial Growth with a CAGR of 8.78% by 2027 | DelveInsight
The Indwelling Catheters market is anticipated to increase due to the growing prevalence of kidney and bladder disorders. Moreover, the growing geriatric population and the development of new products such as coated indwelling catheters with antimicrobial activity also play a key role in establishing an upward growth trend in the Indwelling Catheters market during the forecast period from 2022 to 2027.
DelveInsight’s Indwelling Catheters Market Insights report provides the current and forecast market, forthcoming device innovation, individual leading companies market shares, challenges, Indwelling Catheters market drivers, barriers, and trends, and key Indwelling Catheters companies in the market.
Key Takeaways from the Indwelling Catheters Market
- As per DelveInsight estimates, North America is anticipated to dominate the global Indwelling Catheters market during the forecast period.
- The leading Indwelling Catheters companies such as BD, Cardinal Health, ConvaTec Inc, Teleflex Incorporated, Coloplast, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic, Well Lead Medical Co., Ltd, Smiths Medical, BACTIGUARD AB, Shenzhen Prunus Medical Co., Ltd., Optimum Medical Limited, Angiplast, Guangzhou Orcl Medical Co., Ltd, Apollon Co., Ltd, The Flume Catheter Company, MEDADV Medical, and several others are currently working in the Indwelling Catheters market.
- In November 2021, CATHETRIX, an innovative creator of urinary (Foley) smart catheter fixations, showcased their revolutionary catheter stabilizer to prevent urinary tract infections (UTIs) and unintentional Foley catheter extractions at MEDICA 2021.
- In February 2021, UroDev Medical announced its plans to file for 510 (k) clearance to the FDA in mid-2021 for its product IntelliFlow Bladder Management System.
- In December 2020, Apollon Co., Ltd received the product approval from the FDA for their two-way and three-way disposable silicone foley catheters, which are classified as a Class II medical devices.
- In April 2020, Pathway, LLC received the 510k product approval from the FDA for their HYDROPHILIX 100% Silicone 2-Way Foley Catheter.
- Thus, due to such market developments, there will be rapid growth observed in the Indwelling Catheters market during the forecast period.
To read more about the latest highlights related to indwelling catheters, get a snapshot of the key highlights entailed in the Indwelling Catheters Market Report
An Indwelling Catheter is also known as a Foley catheter. The catheter is held in the bladder by a water-filled balloon that helps keep the catheter from falling out and helps create an outlet for the passing of urine. Indwelling urinary catheters are left in the bladder and can be used for a short or long time. An indwelling catheter collects urine by attaching it to a drainage bag with a valve that can be opened to allow urine to flow out.
Learn more about the indwelling catheters placement @ Indwelling Catheters Care Guidelines
Indwelling Catheters Market Insights
Geographically, the global Indwelling Catheters market is studied for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America is expected to amass a significant revenue share in the global Indwelling Catheters market during the forecast period in terms of the largest market share. Some of the factors responsible for the growth of the North American Indwelling Catheters market are the increasing prevalence of urological disorders such as bladder cancers, benign prostatic hyperplasia, urinary retention, growing focus on product development activities in the region along with the presence of key manufacturers in the region are certain factors that are expected to contribute in the growth of the North American Indwelling Catheters market growth. However, the superiority of North America will be majorly challenged by the European Indwelling Catheters market.
Further, the Asia Pacific region has the future potential for the Indwelling Catheters market growth. This can be attributed to the rising geriatric population in the APAC region, which are susceptible to numerous diseases such as dementia, falls, and age-related disabilities.
To know more about why North America is leading the market growth in the Indwelling Catheters market, get a snapshot of the Indwelling Catheters Market Analysis
Indwelling Catheters Market Dynamics
The global Indwelling Catheters market is expected to witness appreciable growth owing to a surge in the number of surgical procedures due to various factors such as an increase in trauma injuries, and orthopedic surgeries. Additionally, the rising prevalence of kidney and bladder disorders resulting in elaborate surgeries is another key factor driving the growth of Indwelling Catheters across the globe. Furthermore, the surge in the geriatric population is another prominent factor influencing the growth of the Indwelling Catheters market, as this specific subset of the population is susceptible to numerous diseases, with urinary incontinence being one of the common ailments. Therefore, considering the high demand for these products has further motivated manufacturers to develop and launch products such as the antimicrobial coating on catheters that lower the instances of catheter-associated urinary tract infections.
However, increased risk of catheter-associated urinary tract infection, the accidental removal of foley catheters, and risk of internal injury may be certain challenging aspects for the Indwelling Catheters market growth.
Moreover, the Indwelling Catheters market witnessed a dip in the generated revenue due to implementing measures to curb the spread of the COVID-19 infection. One of the major steps during the COVID surge was the suspension of numerous elective procedures and outpatient visits which reduced the demand for such catheters in the market as the healthcare system guidelines across the globe temporarily focused all their efforts on the management of COVID-19 infection patient load during the initial lockdown period. As the supply chains and product manufacturing activities were impacted across the globe, a decrease in product demand was observed in the Indwelling Catheters market. However, the market appears to be on the path to economic recovery with the restoration of global supply chains and the resumption of activities in healthcare facilities.
Get a sneak peek at the Indwelling Catheters market dynamics @ Indwelling Catheters Market Dynamics Analysis
Scope of the Indwelling Catheters Market Report
- Coverage: Global
- Study Period: 2019-2027
- Market Segmentation By Product Types of Indwelling Catheters: 2-Way Indwelling Catheters, three-way Indwelling Catheters, and 4-Way Indwelling Catheters
- Market Segmentation By Material: Silicone, Latex, And Poly Vinyl Chloride
- Market Segmentation By Tip Types of Indwelling Catheters: Straight And Coude/Tienmann
- Market Segmentation By Age Group: Adult and Pediatric
- Market Segmentation By End-User: Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, and Others
- Market Segmentation By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World
- Key Indwelling Catheters Companies: BD, Cardinal Health, ConvaTec Inc, Teleflex Incorporated, Coloplast, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic, Well Lead Medical Co., Ltd, Smiths Medical, BACTIGUARD AB, Shenzhen Prunus Medical Co., Ltd., Optimum Medical Limited, Angiplast, Guangzhou Orcl Medical Co., Ltd, Apollon Co., Ltd, The Flume Catheter Company, MEDADV Medical, among others
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Product Profiles, Case Studies, KOL’s Views, Analyst’s View
DelveInsight Analysis: The Indwelling Catheters market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.78% to reach about USD 2.38 billion by 2027.
Which MedTech key players in the Indwelling Catheters market are set to emerge as the trendsetter explore @ Indwelling Catheters Companies
Table of Contents
|3||Regulatory and Patent Analysis|
|4||Key Factors Analysis|
|5||Porter’s Five Forces Analysis|
|6||COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Indwelling Catheters Market|
|7||Indwelling Catheters Market Layout|
|8||Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies|
|9||Indwelling Catheters Market Company and Product Profiles|
Interested in knowing the Indwelling Catheters market by 2027? Click to get a snapshot of the Types of Indwelling Catheters
Urinary Incontinence Market
Urinary Incontinence Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key Urinary Incontinence companies including Ixaltis, University of Nottingham, Riphah International University, among others.
Urinary Stents Market
Urinary Stents– Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast, 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key Urinary Stents companies including Boston Scientific Corporation, B. Braun Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Cook Group Incorporated, C. R. Bard, Inc., Coloplast Ltd., Medline Industries, Inc., Allium Medical Solutions Ltd., Pnn Medical A/S, among others.
Stress Urinary Incontinence Market
Stress Urinary Incontinence Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032 report deliver an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key Stress Urinary Incontinence companies including Adrian Gaspar, Fotona d.o.o., Gynamics LTD, among others.
Urinary Catheters Market
Urinary Catheters– Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast, 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key urinary Catheters companies including B. Braun Melsungen AG, Hangzhou Formed Medical Devices Co., Ltd., Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook, ConvaTec Inc., Becton, Dickinson, and Company, Teleflex Incorporated, Urocare Products, Inc., BACTIGUARD AB, Hollister Incorporated, among others.
Urinary Flow Meter Devices Market
Urinary Flow Meter Devices– Market Insight, Competitive Landscape, and Market Forecast, 2027 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers, market barriers, and key Urinary Flow Meter Devices companies including LABORIE, SCHIPPERS-MEDIZINTECHNIK, tic Medizintechnik GmbH & Co. KG, EV. SERVICE ITALIA SRL, Aymed Group of Companies, among others.
Other Trending Reports
Pars Plantis Market | Liver Angiosarcoma Market | Degenerative Disc Disease Market | Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Systems Market | Paraganglioma Market | Venous Stenosis Market | Tenosynovitis Market | Systemic Mastocytosis Market | Supraventricular Tachycardia Market | Small Cell Lung Cancer Market | Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Infection Market | Secondary Hyperparathyroidism Market | Retinal Vein Occlusion Market | Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma Market | Preeclampsia Market
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Health News Click Here