Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom – Mounts And Stables Guide
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Stables provide a variety of functions for those who love using mounts. They dot the countryside, so you should find one in almost every region. Here’s our guide to help you with the functions and mechanics related to Stables in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – Stables guide
The Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Stables act as rest stops for the weary traveler. If you’re gliding from the air after using a Skyview Tower, you’ll sometimes see the outline of a tall building with smoke circles coming out of it. With a top shaped like a horse’s head, you’ll know it’s a Stable, so don’t mistake it for a Bokoblin camp. Moreover, Stables tend to have a Shrine nearby, so you can tag that to unlock another fast travel point.
Functions of stables
As far as functions go, here’s what you could do when you visit Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Stables:
- Our writers mentioned that they found Epona when they visited their first Stable (which happened to be New Serenne Stable).
- If you’re able to obtain other mounts (i.e. sneaking up behind them or taking the ones that enemies are riding), you can register them at a Stable. This will make that mount available for later use.
- Each new horse that you register will give you a Pony Point, a tally that nets you additional rewards from Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Stables.
- You can equip your horse with different harnesses and saddles.
- You may also change the design or their mane.
- There are often a few wandering vendors and traders, so you can buy stuff that you need.
- You can sleep on beds (or Malanya beds) to rest up.
- Some NPCs may offer clues about other side activities or secrets.
- Stables also have a recipe plastered on the wall. You can go ahead and cook this if you already have the ingredients.
- Speaking of recipes, you can interact with the blank canvas on the wall, and the owner will tell you about how they’d like to get a painting. This leads to shorter side quests where you have to take a photo of that object/landmark. The owner will then reward you with the Stable’s special meal.
There are numerous mechanics and facets to learn in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. For more information, you can visit our guides hub.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors.
GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Stay connected with us on social media platform for instant update click here to join our Twitter, & Facebook
We are now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel (@TechiUpdate) and stay updated with the latest Technology headlines.
For all the latest Gaming News Click Here
For the latest news and updates, follow us on Google News.